Employment and Total Requirements Matrix
This page contains links to historical employment requirements data tables. These tables are derived from input-output data, and each column shows the employment generated directly and indirectly across all industries by one million dollars in production of a given industry's primary product. The data can give an indication of the relative impact of different industries' primary production.
Data for Researchers
This file (ZIP) includes:
- Employment requirements description
- Industry sectoring plan
- Historical nominal dollar-based domestic employment requirements tables
- Historical nominal dollar-based domestic total requirements tables
- Historical chain-weighted real 2012 constant dollar-based domestic employment requirements tables
- Historical chain-weighted real 2012 constant dollar-based domestic employment total requirements tables
How to Decompress ZIP Files
- Via e-mail.
- Via telephone at 202-691-5700.
- Via mail to: Office of Employment and Unemployment Statistics, Suite 2135, 2 Massachusetts Avenue, NE, Washington DC 20212-0001.
Last Modified Date: September 6, 2023