Welcome to The Economics Daily
What is The Economics Daily?
We're glad you asked. Each business day, The Economics Daily:
- presents fresh economic information in charts and maps
- highlights intriguing BLS data that you might otherwise have missed
- focuses on one or two specific points
- provides links to further information at the bottom of each story
- gives you a way to send us your feedback about The Economics Daily
We think that if you give The Economics Daily a few minutes a day, within a week you'll sound pretty clever about economics, within a month you will be extremely well-informed about the economy, and within a year you will be broadly educated in economic statistics and labor economics.
Please Contact TED to let us know how we're doing or to comment on content. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Economics Daily Staff
Editor-in-chief: Michael D. Levi
Managing Editor: Jay Meisenheimer
Contributing editors: Jacob Galley, Douglas Himes, Lawrence Leith, Jay McDaniel, Demetrio Scopelliti, and David Wile
TED Team Members (Past and Present): Richard M. Devens, Kate Donohue, Michael Horton, Mary Jablonski, Emily Liddel, Charles J. Muhl, Daniel Murphy, Ann Norris, William Parks II, James Power, Catharine Stewart, James Titkemeyer, and Jo-Ann Yu