Please see www.bls.gov/osmr/workpapers_catalog.htm to view the BLS Working Paper Series.
- "Neighborhoods, Test Scores, and Educational Outcomes" (with Donna S. Rothstein)
- "The Effect of High School Curriculum on College Decisions: A Comparison of the NLSY79 and the NLSY97"
- "Patterns of marriage and divorce in the NLSY79" (with Omar Robles and Hugette Sun)
- "Attrition in the NLSY97" (with Rosella M. Gardecki) presented at Conference on 10th Anniversary of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth, 1997 Cohort (2008)
- "The Relationship between Cooperativeness and Unit Non-Response among Participants in the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 1979" (with Rosella M. Gardecki) presented at Conference on Methodology of Longitudinal Surveys (2006)
- "Reports of Income under Different Bracketing Techniques: Evidence from the NLSY79" (with Rosella M. Gardecki), Unpublished Working Paper, January 2005.
- Other papers by Alison Aughinbaugh
Dalton, Michael R.
- "Family Transfers in Response to Unemployment", Working Paper, 2013
- "Resources, Composition and Family Decision-Making" (with V. Joseph Hotz and Duncan Thomas), Working Paper, 2013
- "Intrafamily Transfers and Health Status: Evidence from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics" (with Dan LaFave), Working Paper, 2013
- "Family Transfers in Response to Hurricanes", Working Paper, 2013
Dey, Matthew S.
Groen, Jeffrey A.
Handwerker, Elizabeth Weber
Loewenstein, Mark A.
Mason, Lowell G.
- "Manufacturers' Outsourcing to Temporary Help Services: A Research Update" (with Matthew Dey and Susan Houseman). BLS Working Paper 493, January 2017.
- "Low Wage Workers, The Minimum Wage and Job Turnover" (with Rosemary Hyson). Unpublished working paper. March 2003.
- "Predictors and Payoffs of On-the-Job Search" (with Rosemary Hyson). Unpublished working paper. March 2003.
- "Using Earnings Data from the Monthly Current Population Survey" Revised version presented at Southern Economics Meetings, 2000, Original Version presented at American Economics Association Meeting 2000. Revised version available on the SSRN.
- Other papers by Anne Polivka
Rothstein, Donna S.
- "An Analysis of Long-term Unemployment." January 2015. Unpublished paper.
- "Breastfeeding and Child Obesity." October 2011. Unpublished paper. Presented at the Southern Economic Association meetings in 2011.
- Other papers by Donna S. Rothstein
- "Child Support Policy and Divorce." Working Paper, December 2009.
- "Does Trade Liberalization Affect Labor Market Churning?" (with Mina Kim and Shintaro Yamaguchi) Working Paper, June 2009.
- "Child Support Policy and Fertility." Working Paper, October 2008.
- "Child Support Guidelines and the Work Incentives of Married Mothers." (with John Hore) Working Paper, September 2008.
Last Modified Date: October 11, 2018