The ILC dashboards are interactive charts created in Excel. They allow users to instantly analyze data trends based on their selections. Each dashboard covers a different dataset and allows users to select the indicators, countries, and time periods.
Dashboards by Topic
- Labor force, employment, and unemployment (XLS)
- Productivity and unit labor costs (XLS)
- GDP per capita and per hour (XLS)
- Hourly compensation costs
- in the manufacturing sector (XLS)
- in sub-manufacturing industries, by industry (XLS) and by country (XLS)
- Go to the "charts" or "dashboard" tab of the desired Excel file above
- Use drop down menus to select indicators, countries, and time periods (or leave the default option for any item)
Inquiries and Feedback
Elimination of ILC
- BLS has eliminated the International Labor Comparisons (ILC) program.