November 02, 2009 (The Editor’s Desk is updated each business day.)
Stand-alone dental and vision plans: employee access and participation by establishment size
Percent of employees with access to and participating in stand-alone dental and vision plans, by establishment size, March 2008
|Establishment size (number of employees)
||Participation in stand-alone dental plans
||Access to stand-alone dental plans
||Participation in stand-alone vision plans
||Access to stand-alone vision plans
These data featured in the TED article, Stand-alone dental and vision plans: employee access and participation by establishment size.
Recent editions of Spotlight on Statistics
- Union Membership, Activity, and Compensation in 2022
Examines trends in union membership, work stoppages, and pay and benefits among union members.
- A Look at a Neat Industry: Distilleries
Examines trends in employment, establishments, wages, and consumer prices for distilleries.
- A Look at Projected Employment in Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services, 2021â€’31
Examines projected employment growth for the 2021–31 decade for the sector and its detailed industries and top-employing occupations.
- Business Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Looks at differences in private industry businesses' responses to COVID-19 across firm sizes.
- Inflation Experiences for Lower and Higher Income Households Presents consumer price indexes for the lowest and highest household incomes to examine how different spending patterns change measures of inflation.