Please see www.bls.gov/osmr/workpapers_catalog.htm to view the BLS Working Paper Series.
- “Neighborhoods, Test Scores, and Educational Outcomes” (with Donna S. Rothstein)
- “The Effect of High School Curriculum on College Decisions: A Comparison of the NLSY79 and the NLSY97”
- “Patterns of marriage and divorce in the NLSY79” (with Omar Robles and Hugette Sun)
- "Attrition in the NLSY97" (with Rosella M. Gardecki) presented at Conference on 10th Anniversary of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth, 1997 Cohort (2008)
- "The Relationship between Cooperativeness and Unit Non-Response among Participants in the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 1979" (with Rosella M. Gardecki) presented at Conference on Methodology of Longitudinal Surveys (2006)
- "Reports of Income under Different Bracketing Techniques: Evidence from the NLSY79" (with Rosella M. Gardecki), Unpublished Working Paper, January 2005.
- Other papers by Alison Aughinbaugh
Dalton, Michael R.
- "Family Transfers in Response to Unemployment”, Working Paper, 2013
- “Resources, Composition and Family Decision-Making” (with V. Joseph Hotz and Duncan
Thomas), Working Paper, 2013
- "Intrafamily Transfers and Health Status: Evidence from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics" (with Dan LaFave), Working Paper, 2013
- "Family Transfers in Response to Hurricanes", Working Paper, 2013
Dey, Matthew S.
- "Welfare and Mobility Effects of Employer-Provided Health Insurance." Unpublished Working Paper, September 2002.
- "Household Bargaining and Labor Market Dynamics" (with Chris Flinn). Unpublished Working Paper, August 2001.
- Other papers by Matthew S. Dey
- "Wage Compression and the Division of Returns to Productivity Growth: Evidence from EOPP" (with Mark Loewenstein), BLS Working Paper 398, August 2006.
- "What Do Male Nonworkers Do? Evidence from the American Time Use Survey" (with Jay Stewart), November 2005.
- Other papers by Harley Frazis
Groen, Jeffrey A.
- "Storms and Jobs: The Effect of Hurricanes on Individuals' Employment and Earnings over the Long Term" (with Mark Kutzbach and Anne Polivka)
- "Snooze or Lose: High School Start Times and Academic Achievement" (with Sabrina Wulff Pabilonia)
- Other papers by Jeffrey A. Groen
Handwerker, Elizabeth Weber
- “Measuring the distribution of wages in the United States with the Occupational Employment Survey” (with James R. Spletzer), Working Paper, February 2013.
- "What happens to the employers involved in Mass Layoffs?" (with Lowell Mason), Working Paper, May 2011.
- "Variation in the Cost of Job Loss by Worker Skill: Evidence Using Matching Data from California, 1991-2000," (with Till von Wachter), Working paper, January 2011
- "The role of Establishments (and the jobs therein) in Wage Inequality" (with James Spletzer). Presented at the W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in November 2011.
- "Measuring the impact of college cost shocks on parents' labor supply" (with Emily Isenberg), March 2010.
- "Estimating the "True" Cost of Job Loss: Evidence Using Matched Data from California 1991-2000" (with Andrew Hildreth and Till von Wachter). CES Working Paper 09-14.
- Other papers by Elizabeth W. Handwerker
Loewenstein, Mark A.
Mason, Lowell G.
Pierret, Charles R.
- "Employment before Age 16: Does It Make a Difference?" (with Patricia L. Gladden) May 2008, Presented at NLSY97 Tenth Anniversary Conference.
- "The Impact of Family Structure Transitions on Youth Achievement: Evidence from the Children of the NLSY79" (with Donna S. Rothstein and Alison A. Aughinbaugh) July 2002. Presented at the American Economic Association Meetings in January 2002.
- Other papers by Charles R. Pierret
- "Low Wage Workers, The Minimum Wage and Job Turnover" (with Rosemary Hyson). Unpublished working paper. March 2003.
- "Predictors and Payoffs of On-the-Job Search" (with Rosemary Hyson). Unpublished working paper. March 2003.
- "Using Earnings Data from the Monthly Current Population Survey" Revised version presented at Southern Economics Meetings, 2000, Original Version presented at American Economics Association Meeting 2000. Revised version available on the SSRN.
- Other papers by Anne Polivka
- “Marriage trends from the NLSY79” (with Alison Aughinbaugh and Hugette Sun)
- “How did Premarital Testing Affect Marriage?”
- “Smoking and Childhood Hunger” (with Winnie Fung)
- “The Mortality Effects of Prenatal Testing Laws” (with Winnie Fung)
- "Suicide Due to Low-Quality Marriage." Working Paper, September 2010.
- "Predicting Loan Default Using Psychology and Behavioral Experiments" (with Sendhil Mullainathan and Dean Karlan) Working Paper, September 2010.
- "Comment on Changing the Price of Marriage." Working Paper, June 2010.
- "The Health Consequences of Repealing Premarital Blood Testing." Working Paper, June 2010.
- "Iodine Deficiency and Schooling Attainment in Tanzania." (with Erica Field and Maximo Toreno). American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 1(4):140-69.
Rothstein, Donna S.
- "Neighborhoods, Test Scores, and Educational Outcomes." (with Alison Aughinbaugh) January 2012. Unpublished paper.
- "Breastfeeding and Child Obesity." October 2011. Unpublished paper. Presented at the Southern Economic Association meetings in 2011.
- Other papers by Donna S. Rothstein
- "Child Support Policy and Divorce." Working Paper, December 2009.
- "Does Trade Liberalization Affect Labor Market Churning?" (with Mina Kim and Shintaro Yamaguchi) Working Paper, June 2009.
- "Child Support Policy and Fertility." Working Paper, October 2008.
- "Child Support Guidelines and the Work Incentives of Married Mothers." (with John Hore) Working Paper, September 2008.
Last Modified Date: July 21, 2014